Ensure you are receiving the latest communications from the HOTO Emmaus Community. Update your profile in our database. It is quick and easy. Just follow the directions below. (Click on any of the images below to enlarge them if needed).
1. Go to our database site at http://hotoe.inetmember.com/Default_CMS.aspx.
2. If you have not done so already, register as a community member on the site. Click on the “Register for Site” button on the left side of the page (see the image below).
3. Register by completing the information at the bottom of the screen (see image below). You must list an e-mail address to receive an initial password. You can even make the e-mail you list here your default e-mail address in the database by clicking the checkbox to the right. After inputting your information, click the “Register” button at the bottom center of the page. You will receive an e-mail shortly with an initial password.
4. When you receive your e-mail, navigate to the home page of the database site at at http://hotoe.inetmember.com/Default_CMS.aspx and login. Your username will be your e-mail address and the password will be the one sent to you in the e-mail. When finished, click the “Sign In” Button.
5. Upon logging in, you will see a welcome screen with an activity bar at the top of the page. Navigate your mouse over the “You” in the activity bar to show “All About You” and “Change Your Sign-In Info” (see image below). You should select “Change Your Sign-In Info” first to change your password.
6. After changing your password, navigate back to the “You” in the activity bar and select “All About You.” When you do, you will see Welcome to “All About You” page. At the top of the page, you will see a second activity bar reading, “Home,” “Information,” “Weekend,” “Experience,” etc. You will note that the information on the page below explains each of the values in the activity bar. While all of this information is important to the Board, the critical information we need is your contact information. Please provide your update by placing your mouse pointer over “Information” in the activity bar, then selecting “Name/Contact” in the values list (see image below).
7. The “Name/Contact” screen likely has some information about you. Please verify what is already there, and update if it is outdated or has the wrong information for the field (e.g. the zip code in the address line). Also, please try to fill in all applicable values, especially your address, e-mail and phone numbers (see image below). When finished, click the “Update Information” button at the bottom-center of the page to save.
8. That’s it! Your information is updated in our system. What’s more, you now know where you can go to do a lot more things, like review your options for receiving information, review the list of attendees in your walk, list your reunion group (a large need), sign up to work on future walks and much more! Thanks so much for your help in making our community communication efforts more effective.